Party Budget is a project created on Rails using the Model View Controller (MVC) software design pattern. All MVC aspects are fully functional.
- This app takes two inputs a)budget b)amount of attendees.
- There is a choice of three party tiers included.
- Tier is automatically assigned based on user input of budget and attendance.
- Price per person is displayed and calculated.
- Party details are tabulated factoring in tiers, budget, and attendance.
- As a User I can input my budget.
- As a User I can input my desired attendance.
- As a User I can see the party tier assigned to my party.
- As a User I can see my total party cost in relation to my set budget.
- As a User I can see the number of items affiliated with my party request.
- As a User I can calculate a party without going over budget.
- As a User I can see the cost per person for my party.
Demo Details : This demonstration shows the functionality of the project. Inputs: budget & attendance Outputs: party tier, party cost, party budget, party item count.
My contributions to the project : This project was created with three other fellow students over 4 hours at LEARN Academy in San Diego, CA. I worked collaboratively with my teammates to complete all aspects of the user story. I assisted with the Rails framework, user story, cost tiers, and MVC design.